It represents a network of over 28 YATA National Youth Organizations gathering young professionals, university students and researchers interested in Euro-Atlantic and international security policies.
It is the leading youth network aimed at fostering the transatlantic bond and the values embedded in the North Atlantic Treaty: security, democracy, and the rule of law.
The goals of the meeting were to explore future collaborations between the two organizations, finding common approaches in their activities and projects.
The main topics discussed were:
- the mutual participation in seminars, events and workshops;
- providing NATO SFA COE Subject Matters Experts as lecturers in YATA’s annual events;
- the opportunities for YATA’s youth to participate in internship positions in the COE;
- closer cooperation with the national YATA chapters of the SFA COE Sponsoring Nations;
- training and learning activities for YATA’s young members.
This meeting, as well as the other collaborations with Academia, Universities and International Organizations, elevates the quality and the value of the NATO SFA COE research and products, strengthening the application of the comprehensive approach in the SFA domain.